Apply to Conditional Admission
- Find an advisor
- Attend an information session
- Meet with Graduate Coordinator to review the requirements and expectations to ensure that the student can complete the sequential program
- Completed 90 credits, including twelve (12) 300/400-level POLS credits
- Cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher
- POLS GPA of 3.25 of higher
- Grades of B or higher in all upper division POLS courses
- DOWNLOAD the checklist
Applications for conditional acceptance into the sequential degree program must be submitted to the Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Political Science by May 31 of the year before the final B.A. year.
- Complete B.A. coursework, as well as an additional 9 credits of 500-level regular graduate coursework that qualify towards the M.A., by the time student enrolls in the M.A. program.
- Apply for Graduate School admission to the M.A. program.
For additional information about the B.A. and M.A. sequential degree program or to set up a virtual appointment, please contact Graduate Coordinator, David McIvor.